XL³ Enclosure for many configuration
XL³ Enclosures are fully Modular, enable different configuration (Back to Back or Side to Side) and take all equipment up to 6300A what ever level of partitioning is required.
The XL³ range features numerous practical innovation for quick, safe assembly, real freedom of configuration and considerable time-saving during maintenance and extension operations.
Main Switchgear Panel upto 6300A
XL³ Enclosure for safe and standard and complaint installation. Continuous and well distributed energy is the need of the hour today. With its extensive range of Acbs, MCCBs the Legrand offer meets your quality standards and provides real freedom and simplicity of installation together with acknowledged reliability.
Distribution not only makes for easy assembly, but also enables you to save time while installing them as well as during maintenance and extension operation.
Beside their easy mounting and connection, strength and good continuity of operation, different types of electronic protection units allow precise adjustment of different limits and display of electrical values.
- Forms of Separation: Form 2b & 4b.
- Degree of protection to IEC 60529 upto IP54.
- 3 or 4 pole Busbar system up to 6300A with 10mm thick bars maximum of 3 bars / phase.
- Standardized busbar position at the top of the cubicle.
- Short Circuit withstand capacity: 50kA for 3 sec.
- Cable connection from the front or rear.
- The Incomer, Outgoing and Bus coupler cubicles of the circuit breaker design are equipped with withdrawable or fixed mounted air circuit breakers.
Sub Main Distribution Boards
Over View & Features
- Complies with IEC 61439-1 & 2.
- Degree of protection confirms to IP54 as per IEC 60529.
- Modular construction.
- Busbar System ratings of 250, 400, 630, 800A.
- Spare branch busbars protected with end caps.
- Shrouded busbar with dead front door.
- Rated Short Time withstand Current upto 50kA for 1 sec.
- Tin plated copper neutral & earth busbar.
- Suitable for extended rotary handle or toggle inside door.
- Add-on boxes on top or bottom for metering or cabling at 200/300 mm height.
- Top and bottom gland plates.
- Optimized maintenance and operation.
- Adequate cabin space.
The new XL³-N 250 enclosures provide the convenience of a comprehensive range with a minimum product references to meet any requirement. Ideal for both commercial and residential environments, they are easy to use and combine easy assembly with great configuration flexibility.
Distribution board comes with flawless finishes. Made of metal, they combine smooth corners with easier handling thanks to the reversible doors and easier cable access.
- Enclosures are fabricated from zinc coated metal in shade Grey RAL 7035.
- Fully isolated, tin plated copper busbar.
- Adjustable pan assembly.
- Protected neutral bars on both sides.
- Reversible door; integrated handle.
- Busbar system designed for ratings of 125A and 250A (Single) and 125A (Split).
- Suitable for Surface and Flush mounting.
- Wide range of outgoings starting from 12 ways up to 54 ways with a maximum rating of 63A.
- Removable cable entry plates; pre-cut knockouts for cable entry.
- Degree of protection conforms to IP40 – IK80 with door as per IEC 60529.
- ASTA certified.
INFRATECH Capacitor Banks
The Value of the power factor of a load will range from 0 to 1.
The closer the power factor approaches to unity, the greater the benefit to the consumer and supplier.
Advantages of improving the power factor
- Reduction in the cost of electricity.
- Technical and economical optimization by allowing the usage of smaller transformers, switchgear and cables.
- Reduction of power losses and voltage drop in an installation.
At low voltage, compensation is provided by
- Fixed-value capacitor.
- Automatically-controlled stepped bank of capacitors which allow continuous adjustment as and when the loading of the installation changes.
A bank of capacitors is divided into a number of sections, each of which is controlled by a contactor.
- Improving the power factor of an installation requires a bank of capacitors which acts as a source of reactive energy. This arrangement is said to provide reactive energy compensation.
- Designed to protect the capacitors against harmonics and avoid parallel resonance and amplification of harmonics flowing on the network.
Power Factor Controller
- Controls the connection and disconnection of the steps in order to maintain the target power factor.