Low Voltage Switchgear Panel Manufacturer under Premium Panel Builder Agreement with
INFRATECH FZ LLC has been established in the year 2012 as Switchgear Panel Manufacturer and located in Al Hamra Free zone (RAKIA), Ras Al Khaimah. Since then manufacturing Low voltage Switchgear Panels under Premium panel builder agreement with Legrand, France.
We adhere to the highest standards by establishing processes and practices that promote and ensure integrity, compliance and accountability.
Fully integrated State of Art manufacturing facility for Low voltage switchgear panels, sheet metal fabrication, pretreatment, powder coating, assembly and testing under one roof. Spread over 11,370 sq mtr land, strongly supported by matchless team of experienced and professional engineers and skilled technicians stringently following ISO certified by Gabriel Registrar
We at INFRATECH FZ LLC are committed to establish ourselves as a reliable and reputed switchgear manufacturer and total engineering solution provider through:
- Total customer satisfaction.
- Latest manufacturing technology and products.
- Stake holder’s satisfaction.
We will achieve these goals by:
- Providing cost competitive and quality engineered products that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Continuously improving our Engineering, manufacturing processes and quality systems through compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 Standards.
- Nurturing human resource and continuous training to all employees to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
- Top management’s total commitment and support for continuous quality improvements and technology up gradation.
- Conserve and preserve the environment where we work and live.
- Provide a secure and safe work environment to protect all employees and any other visitors to our works from harm.
- Ensure occupational health and safety risks of our personnel are identified and necessary control measures are taken.
Authorized Distributor for LEGRAND Low Voltage Switchgear Devices
Quality Management System
Specifies the requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
Environmental Management System
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. ISO 14001:2015 is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.It helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
Occupational Health and Safety Management System
An Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) is a fundamental part of organization’s risk management strategy. The new ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) promotes a safe and healthy working environment to:
- Reduce occupational health and safety risk.
- Prevent work-related incidents
- Improve legislative compliance.
Premium panel builder agreement with Legrand France
Global Specialist in Electrical Infrastructures
Legrand is a French industrial group historically based in Limoges in the Limousin region. In terms of sales, the firm is a world leader in products and systems for electrical installations and information networks. In 2011, Legrand was the largest globally for switches and sockets, with 20% of the global market, and it was also globally largest in cable management (15% of the global market), generating 75% of its turnover internationally. The company is market leader in one of its main areas of business in 27 countries.